Geocove understands the importance of accurate, real-time damage assessment. In fact, we recognize that lives and communities can depend on it.
ARM360 is the essential solution that enables front-line teams to relay critical information to a Command Center using the power of GIS which in turn, enables deployment of the right resource, to the right location — all in real-time.
The ARM 360 solution consists of 3 components: a field data collection tool, a web viewing and reporting tool and an administrator’s tool.
Our assessment tool, ARM360, was designed to easily allow for extensions that support direct tasks in the damage assessment process. Our damage assessment extensions were designed with the end user in mind. Automation of data collection is key, from location to attribute information, we calculate and pre-populate as much as possible, ensuring a timely and accurate data collection process. Also, because the ARM360 application is based on a framework, day to day activities can be supported by other task specific extensions, which can easily be turned off for emergency activations.
The ARM360 Viewer is a simple to use web application with map printing and reporting information! A common operational picture (COP) is easy to achieve by combining all of your data feeds into one easy to use web page.
An administrative application is included within our solution, allowing a local administrator to configure field deployments specific to a team, process or even an event!
All of the ARM360 Extensions contain the ability to synchronize live to the central database. In addition, common navigation tools, including GPS, are enabled providing location support to responders and assessors.
Damage Assessment Task Specific Extensions
- Preliminary/Initial Damage Assessments (PDA/IDA)- The urgent windshield survey for the PDA or IDA effort requires a tool to be easy to use and accurate. We’ve designed our PDA extension to function without the need to interact with forms in most cases.
- Automatic calculations for property owner, address and coordinates!
- One click assessments for efficient windshield surveys!
- Digital Assessments– The damage assessment extension was designed based on the FEMA damage assessment forms. We’ve added in some other pertinent structural information for response and recovery.
- Includes all automatic calculations above and more!
- Automatic validation on field data.
- Collect FEMA and SBA required information.
- Collect other pertinent structural information such as tarps and demolition information.
- Human Services – Community needs collection present a logistical challenge to response teams. These forms enable your field crews to accurately assess your community needs in a standardized format allowing your decision makers to deploy the appropriate resources.
- Automatic calculations of information like name, address and USNG.
- Collect information from medical needs through languages spoken.
- Incidents – Enable your response teams to collect and share incident information as it relates to the response and recovery effort. Use the status option to provide this information to your call centers and other field crews.
- Pandemic – ARM360 Standard contains the latest toolbar, built specifically for identifying residential units that have been affected by a pandemic.
ARM360 Screen Shots